Founded in 1996, the Philippine American Cultural Foundation (PACF) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization formed exclusively for charitable, civic, cultural, humanitarian, educational and social services.
- To promote cultural, educational, social and civic activities among Filipinos and Filipino Americans in the Midwest.
- To foster, promote and encourage increased communications, inter-action, and exchange of ideas among the Filipino American community, the general public, and private and public officials
- To promote educational programs and activities with respect to issues affecting or of interest to Filipino Americans.
- To conduct charitable and educational activities that lead to the betterment of Filipino American communities and that help make equal opportunity and fair treatment possible for all Filipino Americans.
- To gather and disseminate information regarding Filipino American communities and Filipino American organizations and matters affecting or of interest to Filipino Americans.
- To collaborate with various cultural groups and community organizations in several cultural and humanitarian projects.