Thank you so much for all of you who participated, dined-in and/or ordered take-out food from the local Filipino restaurants during the 2021 Piyesta Pinoy campaign and raffle to support the Filipino restaurants for recovery. The raffle drawing was held on July 3. Here is the link to watch the virtual drawing and announcement of the winners – https://youtu.be/lYTwtE4Rm8Y
A huge thank you to all our sponsors and participating restaurants that donated prizes for the raffle drawing. There were a total of 75 dining certificates that were awarded to the raffle winners. All winners were notified by email. Prizes must be claimed no later than 60 days after they were notified or they become void.
- GMA Pinoy TV
- World Remit
- Ramar Foods
- Ayala Land Properties
- LBC Express
- A Taste of the Philippines – 131 N Clinton St, Chicago, IL 60661
- Chicken Ati-Atihan Filipino Grill & Restaurant – 9054 W Golf Rd, Niles, IL 60714
- Lina’s Filipino Marketplace – 120 Ridge Ave #17, Bloomingdale, IL 60108
- Lina’s Filipino Marketplace Elgin – 10 Tyler Creek Plaza, Elgin, IL 60123
- Lola Tining’s Cuisine – 1141 Garfield St, Oak Park, IL 60304
- Meat on the Street – 1125 N 9th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233
- Mora Asian Fusion – 24108 Lockport St, Plainfield, IL 60544
- Mora Asian Kitchen Bolingbrook – 627 E Boughton Rd Suite 115, Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- Mora Asian Kitchen Oak Park – 201 Harrison St, Oak Park, IL 60304
- Night Market – 4461 N Pulaski Rd Chicago, IL 60031
- Pinoy Grill – 2324 E Rand Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
- Tropicake – email email@example.com or call/texti (617) 827-4205.
Photo of PACF board members Alpha and Emili Nicolasin who went to support Filipino restaurants for recovery. Taken at the Lola Tining’s Cuisine – 1141 Garfield St, Oak Park, IL 60304 Thank you to Lola Tining, Tonet and Jinky for your raffle prize donation.